Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Surprise!!!

I will recap my wonderful birthday weekend for you all:

Friday - after work Dave, Drew and I went to eat at Konomi (I think that's how you spell it) in Trussville. I love Japanese food! We then went home and watched "Taken" with Liam Neeson - Great movie, I highly recommend that you see it.

Saturday - Dave got up early and went to the Bruno's Memorial Classic with his dad...well it ended up raining the entire time they were there and they didn't actually get to the classic. :(
Drew and I vegged out all day, it was rainy and dreary so we just played and hung out. I started getting ready for my surprise around 5:00 p.m. We had to meet my dad and drop off Drew for an over-night stay. **Drew had so much fun with Papa and Mee-Mee that he didn't want to come back home on Sunday.**
Dave then took me to my bestest friend Alison McGriff's house where my surprise party was taking place. I had such a wonderful time and I really appreciate all of my wonderful friends for coming! A special thanks to my wonderful hubby and my "sister" Griff for putting it all together!!! We "partied" until about 1:30 am and then headed home.

Sunday (My actual birthday) - Got up and cleaned the house while little man was still at my dad's. My dad and Tammy then came over and we all went out to eat and shopping...fun for me and Tammy, not so much anyone else! :)

All in all it was a fabulous weekend, unfortunately the pictures didn't turn out very good so I won't be sharing them this time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment