Saturday, May 7, 2011

Preschool Graduation

It's official, Drew is growing up WAY TO FAST! My first born just had his preschool graduation and is now registered to start Kindergarten this fall. Where has the time gone? I blinked and my sweet baby boy is now five and about to start big school. I cry every time I think about it...a moment to wipe the tears. Ok, back to the subject. Drew's preschool graduation was on Sunday, May 1st at Eastside Baptist Daycare. They had an awesome teacher this year Mrs. Alicia who has done such an amazing job with our son. He has learned more in the past year than I thought possible for someone his age.

The program was awesome, all of the kids did great! They sang a bunch of songs including The Climb and I Can Only Imagine (complete with sign language). I was moved to tears. Mrs. Pat and Mrs. Alicia then presented them each with their very own graduation certificate. Thank you Eastside Baptist for being so amazing to Drew and for teaching him about God and getting him prepared for his first year of school, we are forever grateful. We are lucky to have such a wonderful place that our children can go to while we have to work. You will be losing Drew, but don't worry Alex is heading your way!!!











Drew will miss all of his friends and teachers very much, but he is very much looking forward to Kindergarten. I just hope I am too.

1 comment:

  1. Brings tears to my eyes! He's precious! I'll be a basketcase with Emma, I just know it!

    ReplyDelete