Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mother's Day

I had an amazing Mother's Day this year. I woke up to a pancake breakfast (yummy) and my sweet Drewbie made me a pillow with his face on it and he wrote on the back. I got a picture with my Iphone and Dave is supposed to show me how to put those on the computer and when he does I will post pictures of my precious pillow. I also received several home made cards and pictures from my precious first born. Of course I got a sweet card from baby Alex and Dave. We went to church in Gadsden. It was a great service and all the Mother's got a rose.

After church we went to Ollie's in Gadsden to celebrate Mother's Day with the family. We did karaoke and had a delicious steak lunch. Here are a few pictures from the day.


















It was an amazing day and I got to celebrate with my mother and my boys. It doesn't get any better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment