Wednesday, March 10, 2010

No Cavity Club!!!

I know, I know it's been a long time. I thought I would give a quick update. We took Drew to his first dentist appointment yesterday and he did amazing. My big boy sat in that chair and let them count, scrape, brush, and floss his teeth and did not move an inch. He had no cavities, which makes him a member of the No Cavity Club! He was so excited to have his picture made and put on the wall. He also got to pick a treasure from the treasure chest! While leaving he asked if we could go back tomorrow. :)

Later on the ride home Drew says, "Mommy you didn't have any cavities either." I said, "No baby, Mommy didn't have any cavities!" He asks innocently, " Why didn't you get your picture put on the wall?" That is a good question buddy, I will have to ask Dr. B. next time we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment