Monday, October 26, 2009

I meant to post this Wahsterday!

Good Afternoon to anyone who still checks my blog! I am sure there are very few of you left since I only update once in a blue moon these days. What can I say, there has been soccer, sickness, surgery, 2 jobs, house guests, birthday parties, Halloween parties, football...the list could go on and on. I had to stop for 5 seconds (at work...but don't tell anyone) and post my child's newest words.
Here is how the conversation went:

Drew: Mama, these are my Christmas pants (mind you these are just a pair of gray sweatpants)
Me: "What do you mean your Christmas pants?"
Drew: "I told you wahsterday that I have to wear these for Christmas."
Me: Laughing hysterically, "Sorry buddy, I will save them for Christmas."

The very same night he was looking and my hair and he told me that my hair was "cutiful"...how adorable is that. The child cracks me up! I can't wait to pick him up everyday to see what might come out of his little mouth.
As bad as I have been about updating my blog, I have been even worse when it comes to editing/posting pictures. I apologize, but I am going to make a conscious effort to post recent pictures very soon. We only have one more soccer practice and our last game is Saturday...praise the Lord. If I never sit on the sidelines of a rainy freezing cold soccer field with my three year old crying and not leaving my lap because HE HATES SOCCER...I will be okay with that. We shall try T-ball in another year or two...we are taking a break from sports for the time being. Til next time, hope you all have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! I'm going to start using Wahsterday, because I can't ever keep up with what day it is, or when something happened. Now, it will always be "wahsterday."

    ReplyDelete