Monday, April 20, 2009

So begins another week!

Mondays....blah! I am not a fan of Monday's, but who is right? Drew's "Car" Birthday party went very well considering it was a room full of ankle biters :) We had the typical party, lots of family and friends running around, laughing, crying, opening presents, eating cake and of course we had the kid that threw up (Bless you Garrett, I hope you are feeling better). Drew had a blast and no one left with injuries...that I am aware of :)

Yesterday was Drew's actual 3rd birthday and we had leftover birthday cake and yes we sang and blew out the same "Car" candle about 15 times. He also got to open his presents from Mommy and Daddy. He loved all of all of his birthday presents (even the clothes). Thank you to all who were able to join us in wishing Drew-B a Happy Birthday and thank you for all the wonderful presents. I will try to post some pictures tonight.

I guess I need to get back to work now, it is MONDAY! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment